Monday, April 27, 2009

Who Can Take Baralgin

Poll of bloggers A very special.!

juntitos Todito!
Here I saw not how, that day rarely went out haha \u200b\u200bme giving my gift to my dear Cecilia.

very felizz Here!, Receiving this wonderful cross-stitch embroidery done by the talented little hands of my dearest dearest friend Jacqueline, has its history, was his first little work done in this style. Next to my daughter.


From time to look askance jiji, the small box miii! . What happened is that as sit-Jacque was next to me, I watched with curiosity that cajitaaa jiji.



This sweet little picture I am with my soulmate Andreita. Here the second attempt to learn to knit My little girl something smaller.


my earthly angels, I'm still excited for such special meeting which we live this weekend, an encounter that left, only left a mark here in my heart my dear friends, that emotion so great many have had the occasion to live them, I lived intensely, second by second as trancurriendo the hours, I would stay forever with me feeling so beautiful, learn, share, give the best of us as women, as human beings.



thank each for giving the best of you NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT THE UNFORGETTABLE SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT TO ME ...
GRACIASSS!





masss NOW THE LOVE!





0 comments:

Post a Comment