Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Does Wic Still Give Formula

For you who were there


provided Hello my dear friend, my faithful friends, here not knowing where to start with a torrent of emotions that I move from here for there, to me slowly but well absorbed. Long gone, total recluse in order jiji turning around and rags in droves, with great hustle, and also laziness, with high and low but this without smiling.

I've done several odd jobs, I take the photos and accidentally erased to me: (

Living emotions as a new push my son back to school hopefully God will clarify your path and your health.
Tamy Living a love ... I fall in love.
Living with that mixture of tenderness Alison rebellion.
and reinvented every day living more and smile at life.

Well as they say around'm uncommunicative more than that I'm lentita jiji, short of ideas but not bad ehh jiji.

Here I leave you with this poem my thanks to all who have left their light and joy in my soul.


you're there for you ...


're the firefly light up my nights dark,
the spring when I am filled with thirst,
the horizon clear in my dark evenings,
are the best to me in years past.

just give me peace and confidence
hear what I can become in life.
're my friend, I met by chance
or just because fate has brought you to me.

're everything I've longed for,
know what you think, feel,
as I can react,

why I want to thank you and tell you you can count on me,
here sitting behind a computer, my friendship is true

and always will

a friend to tell the good and bad

happen to you my dear angel, because then I imagine you want to finish telling
thanks
just to be and I met you.


Mil cuddling them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment