Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brazilian Wax Unsensored

Jits: the hits (musical) Farmer Wants a Wife.

Sunday day of the final Farmer my son was born Felix. For convenience I asked him not born on the day of The White Night, an evening party and absurd they do in Madrid collapsed leaving the city and very dirty, and of course I begged him not to do the final day of the Farmer Wants a Wife . As well I did not rebel fucking the latter case and landed on this planet for the finals day. At the time of the show, and Felix on earth, was not sure I could endure more emotions and facing a tight program and full of fury as usual. I feared for my heart. Fortunately everything was sentenced. The finals was a filler chapter fledged and I admit, for the first time in the history of GBE I was soup. Asleep. Roque. Gaga. Caput.

I felt like a lot the time when all the farmers get together and talk about their stuff but this year both spoiler and institutionalized and crossover Facebookiano there was little to add. Something has changed, English 1 in 3 over age 14 is coupled to CaraLibro and Farmers and candidates are no exception. And there Panel comments on this blog have known a little more to farmers, we have discussed, we have seen partying cooked with its fans, its people ... has been another way to live our favorite, a spin-off to one-click also exciting. For this reason and because no one has sought to make a more currado the end of Farmer Wants a Wife was not a final summary and exciting as last year. Before falling asleep I remember seeing scenes and squeezed and dissected here, I almost knew the dialogue by heart. I liked to see the Robin Hood shirt of Julian and Sergio calf call again and again "Uncle" to Luján Argüelles. And so, in trance, it was my farewell to GBE.
Finally, before dismissing this blog Farmer allow me to get sappy and thank all the freaks, trolls, friends, enemies, celebrities and Farmer Wants a Wife patients who have interacted with this blog, I've leyéndoos last extremely well. also want to thank Silvia "Anarcho-indie bipolar", Ramon, Pedro, Amara, Safita, Priscillian "Priscilium" Rakelita, Super-Alba, Cristina Angstonio and "the shy calentorra" its very existence and collaboration . You are great. And to terninar and as I promised you finally leave the Greatest Music Jits Farmer Wants a Wife, a wonderful collection of songs organized and selected by Jose
that puts music to Farmer, a fabulous tour for the three seasons of this unique reality. Cárguenlas in their i-pods and listen when remember how well we've had this season.
Agur.

Borja Prieto.

Click on the photos and download the great collections.


0 comments:

Post a Comment