Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gongratulations My Friend You Engagement Card



There is a very deep level of identity, which I have worked in http://www.gabrielzanotti.com.ar/ensayosyart/existenciah.pdf. They assert that our individual essence is the original vocation can not choose, but we are and what we are because God has called us to reach the world through the development of our essence. A "Who am I?" You have to uncover all of life, which requires a dialogue with himself, a therapy that goes beyond instrumental rationality, philosophical therapy that requires contemplative thought and can be helped much by psychoanalysis, an archeology the subject as well defined by Ricoeur. That

level of identity takes place in turn in a horizon of pre-understanding in a culture, a historicity, which strongly influences the deployment of self. Any of us, if the minute biological birth had been transferred to another culture with another family, would somehow now another ....

And this level of identity is in turn a very special is what Freud called paternal and maternal role. This is essential for the development of the self in psychoanalytic sense but also related to me more ontological.

Zanotti Who is Gabriel? Few know that if it were not for my two fathers I have been very different and possibly not have been the teacher know today. Every summer, in February, my mother, with a terrible effort, had to take review, or see for the first time, the basic content of the previous school year, with stiff resistance from me. And the paternal function that incorporates the "no" through the preconscious, my destiny would have been much worse psychological which then was forever affected by the aggression of 1972 (see http://gzanotti.blogspot.com/2008/ 08/perdonar-o-morir.html).

My family also culturally varied between Rome, Philadelphia and Buenos Aires. In these three cities were the core of the families of my mother and my father and cultural context that I grew up.

This exceeds what is sometimes called biological identity or "national." Although I had been adopted a few months, who, but I had parents who would be my real parents? Sure would be entitled to know my biological parents, who as well what the term says, would not have been more than a match between two players gametes then have nothing to do with what Freud called paternal function. And as for being "Argentine", what is that? I am the son of my parents, parents who had real and true, through which I came three cultural axes beyond the narrow criteria nationalist identity.

Juvenile court judges who favor the so-called biological identity, thus committing a grave error.

The writers of the movie "Spanglish" as well. No, not the oft repeated and history of the employee who falls for the homeowner. No, what the writers really meant something else. One, meant that the U.S. cultural identity is a neurotic lady consumer, bad example for the immaculate little girl "America" \u200b\u200b(see http://gzanotti.blogspot.com/2009/11/ser-latino-en-los -eeuu.html). No comment on that. Second, in the trial that they invent to the character of that child and adult, with voice off, say what "define" his identity is not accepting the award for the great American university, but "being the daughter of my mother." So, lest anyone be subjected to critical awareness of any cultural element of the culture of birth. Yeah, the daughter of his mother, and thank God that her mother had good values \u200b\u200band exercised their maternal / paternal. But what else? And if not, then what do you mean "daughter of"? Legally adopted children, are not really children of the parents of the heart? Are not they? No?

course there are minor theft, but going from there with a huge non sequitur and a serious analytic error, to condemn the paternal function that has nothing to do with a union chromosomal deformity is ideological.

Meanwhile, thousands of children around the world spend their childhood homes abandoned in transit. What horror. Childhood is not the transit zone of an airport. But so it goes. Surely, so it does make good their "identity" ....

I suggest my readers to look into the eyes of those children who go around handing out stamps, spent walking in the underground, cleaning glasses, eating garbage. Look at them in the eye and sonrĂ­anles. For a moment disappear ideologies and be imbued with the ineffable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment