Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long Hair Elly Jackson

What has happened to me?







What happened to me? is the first thing and I'm out of here in the depths of my being. Months without communicating something interesting, something to tell, something to be discovered or something that never is left to feel ... LIFE.
party of all time I sucked in real life, everyday life, the EXTRA LIFE, I'm assuming slowly. Leisure Days required or simply surrender? .

ayy! I lost fueza days, discouragement, in general, in a swamp saobrepasada harmful emotions but THANK GOD! perhaps less exited thousand ways to leave or they take you out of the swamp, only depending on one with little help God out of negative situations.

emotions I have lost several coding these sides, all very interesting, exciting some, in short everything buenisimo.

For my part I have done more ribbon embroidery and now recently I ventured to discover the world of crackle crackle or art, that has something distracted me, but I started with difficulty, but because of my sheer anxiety jiji.

holidays as usual at home, my walks in the hospital. My son is the same, nothing new under the sun, did not want to complete their basic education, so I crumbled so much, but try to understand it for this year.

Well always my soul dear friends I am always with you, though I am absent, does not mean that I have forgotten, not just a palabreo. I learned to be even more honest and will not appear here as my soul does not feel being here's warranty , do you entieden?.

ceased inspiration ...?

ceased inspiration?
no respuesta.Vuelve
feelings are my lyrics.

The nights and days palabrascon voice my tears and breezes

Formo verses

am rimas.Vuelve life, you are my poetry!



inspiring you soon my little angels!




0 comments:

Post a Comment