Monday, February 23, 2009

What Is The Difference Between Pentaplex Dvr

Just tell ...



hello to all my angels, earthly and inspirational feeling very happy here again typing emotions and ideas, in order that we can help aaprender and enjoy, feel.!

this week happened, happened so fast that I did not even notice that we're in this new start to the week with piles fastened hehe ... I have no other choice but also realize that over the HOLIDAYS ALLEGED end, and thinking and uniform testing, to see those details that can fix or definitely BUY.

But most do not have the blessing to have a holiday, as always in my case, there are a thousand ways to make it as entertaining HOLIDAY crafts classes, especially within the reach of your hands and your feet ... hehe ... next to your home.
here where my neighbor named Priscilla blessed every Tuesday we meet between 4 beautiful ladies, enjoy fresh, hot, rainy, cold tardes.Estas fabulous meetings have been great not only for me, for all has been medicine for the soul, to discover the human side, a side that not imagine finding in ourselves ... If we can say, well it's a year since we know, insist that it has been great to has helped me a lot, is one of a whole triplepack jiji!

The triplepack has been to gatherings where we discuss everything, and all points, experiences, tips, recipes, finally, a beautiful place surrounded by beauty impregnated, a place gives that lujito to feel cozily dear, valued. is but I hope the day in the week.

Well here Do learn to embroider on tape, we were in that almost all of last year in December we rested and re-assembled again 1 month ago learning the art ... it crackle Facilisimo and materials are not so difficult to get both monetarist and commercially.
Sometime can show you my first small jobs, because I have little camera :(... and get me out there.

already my dearest friend's soul has been gratifying, encouraging to be sharing my emotions, my experiences for you ... thanks for taking the time to leeerme.

you soon and have a good start to the week.

I love them dearly.
"We are all angels with one wing,
we must embrace if we fly."

0 comments:

Post a Comment