Monday, May 4, 2009

Confidentiality Statement On Fax Cover

feel today? Another Sorteito













Hello my dear earthly angels, here writing with the will of my soul, with a thousand feelings, writing for every one without exception, writing thousands of expectations or perhaps simply because they really feel and this is the most important.

My expectations are the norm for all human beings, personally, is to be read, heard and understood. Finally this leads to a lot of emotional situations to say the least, a lot of emotions to feel.

is incredible enough to realize that the slightest details can raise an election to begin a long day or for a decision of life.

Many times I have felt a wild desire, unbridled live forever to feel happier and not so bony I am speaking again of our minds and discouragement.

As you know my friends pressures, the mood is breath, life force energy.

Discouragement is its absence.


Encouragement and discouragement accompany us throughout our lives. The vitality fluctuates and sometimes we are more full and happy and other more crestfallen and frustrated. So is surely in all creatures, incubated the animals. But the discouragement when intensifies or prolongs can obscure vision and behavior negatively condition. We must learn, then, to grow and renew his upbeat tone.



allusion to this that I've always thought sometimes more than others, because of comments that give you strength, optimism often personally I felt bad, because they simply do not I have been able to realize that I am a human being I make mistakes and will continue to commit but that if and unless. and there is nothing sickly ever feel discouraged and do not you just happened?.



soul My friends, I thank you for being here, read my GIVEN THE TIME, I understand.


And do not think I'm bad ehh, just as I am always feeling spring and transferred to my hands up to write for you.

cortita I leave this story out there found it a long time and I turn to it whenever I feel bad.


Once upon a teacher who was always happy and lively. They asked how I got their discipleship and said:

"Every morning upon waking, my friends, I say to myself: what Today I choose: to be happy or unhappy? And always choose to be happy. There is another secret.

hope they can actually read what I write yaa!




The love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment