Friday, May 8, 2009

Unblock Farmville Feed Posts

Happy Mothers Day! How to choose

My dear mother









Very good morning dear friend, here with the heart that I exit this emotion we carry in our hearts forever, wherever we are ... love.



are many paths that lead us to feel this endless feeling and various forms of love, but in the end after all love.

The greatest feeling is the representative of love we feel for our MOTHERS,


whether or not they are present.


To my mother, say with tears in his eyes that I love every day more, that I thank God for having her, because I am ... maybe I could be more, Thanks for that you learned to be mommy, you and you will be light, love, joy, my peace, my lap ... ARE ALL FOR ME! MAMITA I LOVE YOU!



Thanks MY GOD for giving me the greatest blessing of being a mother!



For all the mothers of the world, for my dearest Mother, my dear friends, for expectant mothers and mothers especially those of the soul, these feelings.



The greatest love of my life, sincere love of life,
most delicate love life, love is never withered.
my mother like yours, is larger that never forgets


The most sincere because it is the only true,

The most delicate that scratched and hurt my mother
Your love is the love you never forget,


not forget, that my life would be like forgetting,

But I could not forget, thanks to that simple word, love, if love my mom ...





A happy day my earthly angels. Happy weekend, which is very special.



0 comments:

Post a Comment