Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beef Brisket Versus London Broil

What's happening with rich women? Mountain



I have fear. I think rich women not being a success. The days have changed and a few hours before the last episode they changed time. And does not compete with Jersey Shore or comedy Felipe and Letizia but clashes on Thursday night with Big Brother 12 , certainly a suicidal move for a bet so strong. Wait a minute!, I just read in the Twitter Mariana Nannis it go to Sunday , "comorr? Seriously, what's going on? Phew, I do not mind if I pass to the Internet, as they did with the huge "I Love Escasi" if it were not LaSexta website is a milestone, it never works and it is impossible to watch a video in conditions. Is this the end? Why not leave Veronica last week? Do not return to see his slave Victor ? Disappear from our lives these women and their companions? I hope not because I firmly believe is the best reality that has been done in this country in the last six months. Removing safe bets and his Mariana , Phillipe or Mar Segura every week we meet new satellites and characters that enhance the program and make it even more imperative. Engage situations, the embarrassment mixed with comedy and clashes with the loneliness of those who have everything but love. The extreme contrast of personalities Mariana vs Sea, the way of life and love of Olivia and his men, so little to squeeze some rich doing nothing, like being a miserable home, despite having a 4000 meter ... Each week we see how money makes you happy and enjoy some and tortures and depresses other lonely women. Too many good things for this program to disappear and be mistreated by LaSexta. This programón made us enjoy and I refuse to think that all this disappear from our lives forever.

way of revival and reinvindiación I leave you with one of my highlights of the latest episodes, characters and situations that will cost me a long goodbye:

-The mysterious Veronica's husband is never at home, to overly pamper you do not mind and physically is an excellent base Woody Allen, the Sr.Burns and Punset.
-Victor The servant and a man for all of Veronica is the clearest revelation of this season. Is 10 all. I think actually is the father of Veronica. I love the silence that you get when being interviewed individually and their attitude halfway between "if Buana" and "I will slay, eat your gut and your daughters."
-The disastrous and all but raucous birthday celebrations of Veronica . He even worth it. Little people, little spirit, a rock group that made Beyond Modesty Black Sabbath seemed to crown and cold and rain. A disaster.
-Pedro Rilo , the sassy teacher Natasha. Is your teacher music and music theory. They have the bad language which has a salary of 3000 € per month evil musical training at the Russian millionaire. Is it true? It seems to me perfect, in fact I suspect or believe that their relationship goes beyond the music. Priceless when he sings his hit Natasha's birthday. Fornicate fixed. "Besides
Pedro Rilo chupópteros Natasha lives surrounded by adorning his life to blow stub. Gabriel , the catering manager, Christian the party planner ... and has a very rare friend Alena called when you put music out of fear. Segura-Mar
generally remains shamefully sublime. His head works differently than humans and as a spectator and fan of the embarrassment I can not be more in favor of this being. Also demonstrated a facility for useless detail giving a flight without engine plane that almost killed Olivia and inviting the bull to Natasha lunatics who had an anxiety attack that caused the viewer anything but grief. For the story that was put on Liac Mar Segura theorizing bulls and bullfighting defending phrase "bulls help preserve the environment"-Gabriel
the husband of Ocean defined as "collective end" gays.
"The security has given Safe Sea approach to this group so far I love it. Seems to have been reborn and has disheveled. Now I fly the imagination and seems to be more poussin, indescribable belly dancing gives him her husband. As or even more shameful that the preparation of dance itself.
inexplicable phrase "The Sea" 'm more of a noun verb "and" I can not pass a bookstore without stopping "he insists, is unheard of Mar Segura foolishness is what makes it a unique character I would say endangered. "I love
Philipe, I aspire to be a Philipe life with my beautiful house, my macaw and my chronic state of drunkenness. I love that as Phillippe tried to kidnap Olivia Shiite terrorists in Paris. "I freaked
the incredible home of Olivia and Philipe Paris. Shown to have exquisite taste, who want a lot (in fact the only one out with her husband and showing a bit of complicity), which squeeze the savor faire and that the money I feel I am also very bien.-fan Twitter
of Charlotte which corroborates that is an alien. It is the only person in the world that builds their vocabulary only holders of foreign Gossip magazines. As difficult as it seems!
"The music selection is nothing Chochi evil Pegamoides, Miranda, Chicks on Speed \u200b\u200b ... As in Farmer Wants a Wife rang one of my favorite songs of all time, the "Hong Honk Garden of Siouxsie & the Banshees. also noted the good use made of special effects and music fill, since the program "A tu lado" not seen much special effects expertise to put the nonsense.

can also read the "Top Ten Reasons to snag Rich Women" here

0 comments:

Post a Comment