Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pay For Yourself Invitaiton Wording

Kirchnerism

Kirchner's death has hit hard. I do not know of any way that represents the thinking of many of the Argentines is more, I said in my blog and elsewhere from the start. Is the Peronist left, montonero or not, that never ceased to exist in Argentina, that cultural Marxism is an essential part of their cultural horizon of pre and that has led to the decandence institutional, material poverty and moral decadence.

So it was obvious that this time, for the first time, my blog was to have the honor of being visited by illustrious colleagues.

Consider the first: "... Anonymous said RECALCITRANT DA GORILLA ASCO TU NOTE, YOUR WAY TO FOOL THE PEOPLE WANT, BUT IT IS USELESS, AND THE PEOPLE ARE PERONIST Kirchnerism is quite clear
ESO VIVA PERON! NESTOR LIVE! VIVA LA PATRIA. "

No additional comments. The question is: this person, who must have been an adorable little boy in kindergarten, where he formed his world view, his vision of life? Here, undoubtedly. In Argentina. You can be the next interior minister or the next secretary of commerce. And there came out of a cabbage. He left Argentina. Although it hurts, but it is. Another

more elaborate case was this: "Philosophy forgiveness said: Very good note, Mr. Bernardo Neustadt. I see that from the grave is sending its tapered columns, so that repeat some, with a full stomach and the hypocrisy of "I prayed for his soul" trying to hide the obvious glee over the death of an ideological enemy.
When the people farewell to a leader, which is not always the case, and least that way, you have to do a bit of silence and reflection.
I know that hundreds of thousands of people made 12 hours in line to spend 30 seconds to 5 meters in a locked drawer are militants K, or poor devils with chori paid or pre-Hitler youth fanatical and irrational, but anyway, it is worth reflecting a bit before saying such speeches. Especially when they are an exact copy of what we are repeating the pro-men of the Nation. I say that a media law especially designed to suppress all thought differently, and call that "thinking" is at least a dirty trick. I hope it's just the result of the habit of criticizing something without reading it, not knowing who and how many years ago worked on the project, without knowing anything.
Greetings "

Ok, will be given. Clearly oppose the ideas of those whom they worship popular demonstrations is a mortal sin for the dogma of the infallibility of the masses alienated by dictators. Now classical liberal who is a fool who repeats "The Nation." And challenging the media law, as I did, stating that there should be NO media law, is "not knowing anything." Great.

This case is more interesting still: "Anonymous said, believe that the note is written" with total respect "is a lack of opinion, gentlemen. To say that people who "thought" how, not present, say it was a "quasi-dictator" is not telling the truth and write "philosophy for me," this letter is short of respetoa philosophy, among other atrocities.
course, there are people who are closer to Chomsky and other like you, closer personal gain, and imperialism at all costs. The question I ask is: Who do you represent? "

cultural Marxism in its heyday. If you do not think like Chomsky, you just want your personal benefit, you are an imperialist, etc., And the typical question of "who" paid "?

But the case that caught my attention, do not reproduce it because it was on facebook and I can not without permission of the author, that discount will not me, someone, repeating that it is disrespectful to what I did says something unique: I have no "evidence" to say that persecuted those who do not think like him, who manipulated to justice, etc.. That is, as if that makes proof against someone who acts precisely in the shadows. And as if that were an argument for silence. But precisely for this reason many are silent. Reminds me of a quasi-gangster who became vice chancellor of a renowned institution where I worked, which is passed through the halls saying "who have problems with me to tell me in the face."

Some may say, Gabriel, where is your understanding and respect for others, what we always preach? Well, although not believe me, I have understanding and respect for all: Hebe de Bonafini, Guillermo Moreno, etc. I can explain why they think as they think, and that is understanding. The problem is not just whether it's the opposite, but I think its Marxist dialectic we want to throw into the river-like aircraft of the last dictatorship at any time. There are times when dialogue fails to make room for linguistic defense against those who would destroy everything in its path. What else is there? "To remain passive before the advance of those who truly destroy all traces of the republic and establish a Marxist dictatorship institutional cheating methods? They were going to do in the 70's, and they want to return, only changed the method.

friends kirchneristas regret that I now withdraw the greeting. I'm just being faithful my ideas, I consider it a duty to express and my cooperation to the country from my position played by a great philosopher. Perhaps angered many see a philosopher defending classical liberalism and denouncing quasi-dictators like Correa, Evo Morales, Chavez and Kirchner diffusing. Because it seems that if you defend the Marxist philosopher, you're a philosopher, but if you're a philosopher and defend the political and economic liberalism, are a brainless "or you pay the Nation." Anyway. Difficult country. But it happens all over the world. Us we have to play the role of crazy and Martians. We are the potential or actual victims of Nazism intellectual around us. We excluded, marginalized, despised and displaced. Many would be happy if we put in a gas chamber. But we are. Re-sist. There we are. Our very existence fills them with fury. They never cease to assassinate the case, and we will not stop talking and to refute. It's that simple. Can continue operating in its fury. We will continue to exist in our consciousness nonnegotiable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment