Monday, December 13, 2010

Typhoid Vaccination Recommendation Cities

The best albums of the year: Spanish, Spanish in the world and in Spanish. We proudly present



this year for me musically was triumphant. I found zillions of new groups and super exciting, I changed my favorite band at least 34 times, I have followed dozens of music blogs religiously with the same intensity as Marca.com and I realized that even if some viejunos proclaim otherwise The music is more alive than ever. The arrival of thousands of micro-seals glory, the immediate accessibility to them and their proposals, the hundreds of sources of information have caused me stress that far from attacking me has kept me excited for a year. I bought the singles on their websites before they left, I heard the first demos of future stars and above all, I regained my faith in mankind. A blessed stress that does nothing to corroborate the excitement and mastery of many grupazos who sing in English and many others do in other languages. The boundaries between underground and mainstream are cleared and now we and our friends the only valid prescribers. We listen, we decide. Finally.

After this corny and excited speech spent to reel what I have exciting and unique this blessed 2010.

1. Javiera Mena Mena "(self-released, Chile)

Suffering" by Javiera Mena ARIESPRINCE

Javiera disc is perfect. It has made my life better. Also mounted with Sonidero Desmadre a concert in the Nasti Madrid who for me has been the concert of the year. Tecnopop made by God himself. At his feet Javiera.

2. The Ginka "Ongi-Ibilly-Pop-Abilly" (Pamplona, \u200b\u200bself-released)




The Breakaway Ginka The Lava Lamps's Happening by

Joining too many factors: They do versions of my favorite bands, their music and to top it electrifies me Spicnic released the album on the label in the world more special. Here we announce and we see how the world has not forgotten Spicnic as 2011 will be a big year for The Ginka.

3. Burning Prisma 10 "(GSSH GSSH, Madrid)



underground love English and am a fan of those records accidental slap you. Its 10 "came to me by chance and now is my best friend. Blessed are the agitators and all his work underground. Disco special year!
Your Myspace

4. Aias" A pool "LP (Captured Tracks , Barcelona)



Have you ever love a group? I do often.'s always groups of girls, always play bad, always close and always have concerning an array of hits of applause . These, to make matters worse, they released their album on my favorite label of the year: Captured Tracks. God bless you.
Your Myspace

5. Fight! / Thelemáticos "Split" 7 "(The Phonographic Barcelona)



'm a simpleton, I need is two songs on a Myspace surrender to a group just given birth. I get excited, I seek, the track, I know their lives, I know ... I am so enthusiastic perfect subnormal and I must say that I am happy to be so. "Bottle and lantern" Fighting! (which appears on this 7 ") and" I do not understand are two songs Thelemáticos already part of the soundtrack of my life.






6. Denver "Music, Grammar, Architecture" (self-released, Chile)



Denver - Teenagers (Radio edit) by SelloCazador

pq Perhaps I am very much in love a spic and that affects me, but I am convinced that Latin America produces the best pop of the moment. Denver is a perfect example, I discovered at Club Phonogram (Bible total) and now I can not stop listening to your very special tecnopop. Aleluyah and up Chile!

7. Triangle Amor Bizarro "Holy Year" (Mushroom Pillow, A Corunha)



is the perfect group. I have not seen live so perfect a steamroller. Its members are perfect. Succeed in my favorite country that is Mexico. They dress well and have a perfect shirt. I said, perfectly made noise.
Your Myspace

8. The Punsetes "LP2" (programming Grabofónicas / Madriz)

A year ago I got disengage from Los Punsetes. The still love the first day and for me and are as important as The Planets. The music that you follow the recommendations of this blog (Is there anyone?) I have heard them masturbate publicly. Now enjoy them in silence, no longer a secret but I admit, I like as before, or even more.

9. Espanto "Érrimos (Birra and Partridge, Pamplona)



05 Horror - Boys of the Twentieth Century by probertoj

'm also a big fan of discovering the later groups. When I heard a vaguely remembered Horror noise in forums, and other Twitters of the wankers little music and old pop. I sat down and dedicated myself to discovering quietly and enjoy without stress. And I did, like the later is a classic on DVD or secretly read a book everyone has read. His new album is perfect. For good people.

10. Rita Indiana and the Mysteries, their existence (self-released, Puerto Rico).



Rita Indiana and Mysteries - The Juidero by clubfonograma

was Julieta Venegas and Phonogram Club who told me about this beast. Rita is the Grace Jones of Puerto Rico, its very quick and buzzards reggaeton anthems and melodies have made me do diehard fan. Rita is stronger than 50 Cent, has more eggs than Lil Wayne and a talented alien. There is no one like her, is impossible.
Your Myspace

11. Julieta Venegas "Another thing" (Sony, Mexico)



I think with Javiera Mena is the record that I hear this year. When I hear "I know" I usually do 8 times. I rarely happens. I love the special people, the Mexican accents, Mexico and the perfect songs for that and much more megaultra'm a fan of Juliet and her latest album.

12. The Directors' For love and hierarchy " (Disc Islam, Madrid)






Misteriso responsible combo video of the year. check it out here. His album, released by Records Islam is free and is a perfect exercise of pop sick and listless.

13. Delorean "Subiza" (Mushroom Pillow, Zarautz)



Delorean Real Love by Flochuz

Full stop. The Delorean is Oscar. I attest, are great in the USA and me these things move me. Apart from the disk that is 10, seems to me inhuman and wonderful that these kids succeed north. I like their roots, their tastes and what they do. I recognize that not long ago in an Urban Outfitters in New York heard "Real Love" and gave me goosebumps, I crawled up to the last beauty of my body and thought "how cool". DELOREAN Gora!

14. The Robertas, everything (ArtFag / Discs FUP. Costa Rica)



The Robertas - Damn '92 by Sweet Jesus Name

powerful image unstoppable and Costa Rica. When people and the blogs are talking about things "cool" I think in Las Robertas. It was on May 9, two days after my birthday when it first appeared here. All for a link to someone I love very much slipped into my Facebook with this sentence: "Your new favorite band." The best birthday present. Will soon be in Spain. Olé.

15. Ornament and Crime
"puzzle of fashion and moral perfection" (Limbo Starr, Madrid)




Ornament and Crime - Aste Nagusia Gora! evaded by

I like the English tradition of disks that are scary: Crono, Demolition Arias, SuperElvis, bugs, Loft del Macho, Damn Your Eyes and now these dangerous intellectuals Madrid. Their debut album is a kick to dislike you, a waste of rage and a masterpiece of tortured music.

16. Buena Esperanza "s / t" (Gran Derby, Madrid)





A 10 "just perfect. Hardcoreta Rabia and speed. When you have nobody cares the hardcore of the 90 are three and removed the chain a perfect exercise speed and melody arhythmic hunch. Very emotional and very well. I want more.

17. Great Friday "National Mortgage" (Birra and Partridge, Madrid)



18. Sacramento "The Mascot"





remind me Momonje and Laluli unavoidably, a duo that just can not name them I drop a tear of nostalgia for other times and it never appeared a duo so special in this country. Well, Sacramento is in Madrid but could well be in South Dakota and live in a caravan raising wildebeest. Make mini-hits with a voice like helium girl and a guy pulled. "Hawaii" is one of the hitazos of the year and this 10 "is enjoyed in all its fullness.

19. Thelemáticos "(Disco Ocean, Barcelona)



Thelematicos are a rare, an endangered species. A English group that belongs to that great line of English groups who are worshiped by the mere fact of its existence, namely: Demolition Arias, Crono, Detergent, The Foundation Johnson & Johnson, K Surveyor, Grade 33 , Macho loft, Momonje ... His record is petado of hits.

20. Dear Raul, everything. (Artichoke Blue Recordings, Madrid)



Mai oh Mai! Dear Raul by

love this kind of Daniel Jonsthon Hispanic. Keeps the magic of the genius of Austin but obviously has more head and that gives more play. Churros albums ago, this year I think you've taken 8 and hide in their songs hits you in the mouth and into the hands of another stadium could be anthems. Better to remain so for nice, productive, amazing and dilapidated. In 2011 his 11 lp's will be glorious and his legion of fans filled mini-statesmen. Thanks Raul. Do not miss the song dedicated to Mai Meneses de Nena Daconte.

21. Mary and Joseph "Invisible Spirit" (Love Records, Mexico)



Maria and Jose - Violentao by PaolaCapo13

Listen and get off the Myspace album of his , I appreciate it. Arhythmic rhythms, guacamoles rhythm, the sound of the future.

22. Egyptian Aldodón (self-released, Venezuela)



Egyptian Cotton - Previous Day by Egyptian Cotton

Everyone who reads this should listen to the duo Youth and sexy, kind of Moldy Peaches to Venezuela. These unfortunately have taken a break that we want to end immediately. Cheki, the guy like a lizard tail mounted this wonder called Egyptian cotton. Male Bonding versions ago and Of Montreal and remixea to Las Robertas. Besides, his hit songs are impeccable. Find out is to love him.

23. Papa Topo (Elefant Records, Palma de Mallorca)
and Lava Lamps (Spicnic, Madrid)




The existence of Topo Dad loves me. Lava Lamps of seems to me the most. This year will draw both disk. Pre-teens making songs, as in 60, hope is the beginning of a long pre-teens to lower the average age of our state pop.

That was all thanks to all. I had a pipe in 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment