Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Remove Shoe Polish From Car Windows?

"'s Happening" and is a radio program. LISTEN! and some funny reactions ... Princess

Hello everyone.

've nailed what should be a pilot radio program "is happening." I liked the radio and decided to hang immediately. We will program a week. Flip is recorded, unscripted and wild, as it should. I file the mamonazo Pepo Márquez. Listen to him alone.

clicking HERE Listen

We have a Facebook page to inform all the ewes that we can think of:
HERE BECOME A FAN

Facebook On this page you can buy two new shirts

With all, listen, give to Like Facebook and enjoy.
Soon more and perhaps better.

Borja Prieto

Some reactions:

two names are well known to the Madrid music scene. On the one hand Pepo Márquez ex Garzón / Grande Marlaska, leader of The Secret Society of Good Hope, promocionero label and, in general, one of those guys that bump you're sick of all self-respecting musical soiree. Beside Borja Prieto, exMeteosat, that group was going to put the indie radio in formulas and eventually became one of the hottest bluffs of the scene, former Universal and Myspace, in front of Yo-Yo-el Industries label which now and then publishes it comes to win-bon vivant and Habitability of television sets (Bob feels a special fondness for the cameras). The fact is that this peculiar duo opens in radio format with a program they have called 's Happening and in his words is "50% and 50% mainstream filthy stinking infra-underground." You can listen to the pilot episode here.
(Writing Mondo Sonoro imitating JNSP commentators)

finally listen to it carefully, and I'm starting the hole.
Know that I break the songs directly.
(Our Comrade Cristina Plaza The Eternal Grand Appliance, Clovis)

Do you can sign?
(An On-line radio we can not disclose)

offender sounds
(A rock star in this country who does not want to say who he is)

so good ! I hear enterito while Curran. I laughed a lot with the 2, I learned a lot, I pointed out many little things. To tell you the truth, very very entertaining
(A friend)

.. but where will issue Radio3 the program?
(A friend clueless)

What jevi J imitating the Planets, hilarious. You have Bujarra voice but cool it.
(An anonymous comment)

"I have really liked the songs, I'm very surprised ... I always thought that your scene was pedantic pain in the ass but I've just become my new music guru. I know this frightens you and you'll be rethinking stick with the program, but take it as a social work to have your cousin a little less out of touch (and that the newest thing I heard was "oh haiti") from now I'll stick underground popera "
(My cousin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment