Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 Month Old With Bad Dry Cough

Check this out!




Good morning my dear friends of the soul, here in this rain I'm enjoying life and other things that has given me. In one of those little while that I can finally be alone for my pc and also jiji when everything is ready at home, check my msn and reacquaint yourself with very special things ... your friends and learn about other things.



Well here I leave the unhealthy situation I was my very good friend Cecilia and this note:



of the unusual things that happened to me this is the last, on Saturday I got a rock the ice cream was dessert.
in my blog I published the largest issue by if you want to know more,


http://cazandolanitas.blogspot.com

The Savory are a wimp, I was asked to analyze the stone and in return they gave me another little train chocolate ice cream and 2 ...



May was the only stone ice cream, perhaps few we swallow daily in this and other products.





soul My dear friends please ask them to do as a minimum measure of disapproval, to stop these irregularities, or filthy in all its forms, and they would appreciate a lot. This can happen to anyone ... You what they would do?.





The love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment