Monday, June 8, 2009

Office Breakfast Potluck Ideas

Cristy!

This bouquet is for you



Very buenisimos days have my earthly angels, here with the right answers Pilitas jiji ... with the soul plump of emotions to the surface, full of love and affection, in order pure good energy, waking and even more happy is always encouraging to receive so-called sweet, full of love, wisdom, experience ... pure love and light ... MY CRISTY.

My Cristy is a being very, very special, which has penetrated deep into my soul, the feeling made woman, a burning feeling, living example to me is a WHOLE.

beautiful I need so many adjectives for it, is that I love, here in my soul.

My dear Cristy that she will be a key week for your health, I pray with all my soul to God.

want to fill minds, physical strength and soul ... (the latter is the friend you have left) ...

Lord my God

I present my friend to bless you,
caregiver and teach him to live.
You who know what lives,
your concerns, what he feels, what he thinks
,
it needs,
what is missing and what you want. You
you know when she cries, laughs

when
when in solitude,
cherish, protect it
,

encourage them to move forward;
Join her forever.

My Lord, teach me to suspect
what feels
within it,
to be available when you need me most,
be nice if more needs to be loved
to see when you need to be seen,
to listen when you need to be heard,
to provide security when you need security,
to care when you need to be careful,
to go when you need someone,
to help when you need to be helped,
to celebrate when you need to be held ,
to mourn when you need to vent,
and learn as much as possible from it. Because you've been, Lord, the great friend
unconditional so many!


today I ask my friend and me
for our friendship and relationship between us,


Bless us and welcome us with your love This we ask in the name my friend and your beloved son Jesus, Amen.

I love you Cristy. earthly angels you soon and meet me with this humble prayer for my special Cristy .. Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment