Monday, June 1, 2009

What Does It Means When You Dream About Shoes

all depends on you!




very good start this week with my earthly angels, my muses inspiring jiji, with a little cold here but with much warmth, thanking one more day of life, enjoying all around me happy just remembering the best moments that I have in my life.

Today and always I have much to give, to express my heart I was out of the mouth, but rather an unexplainable feeling that is happiness is just that, I have to dig so it?.

Ayy! woke up very happy, not only reason is because it's a wonder you feel so. When you have this overwhelming feeling Surrender to it and enjoy it, you will realize that happiness is a feeling that comes when you least expect it ... ALL DEPENDS ON YOU!

Friends of my soul I want to share, to send you this gift for the soul, that really enhances the spirit, we see life with better prospects ... IF WE CAN!


all depends on you.

The great art of life is to make life a work of art.
Although not write books, are the writer of your life.

Although you're not Michelangelo, you can make your life a masterpiece.
Although not understand film, or cameras, your life can become a gorgeous film with God co-director.

Although tune songs, your life can be a beautiful song that Roberto Carlos would envy.
Although not understand music, your life can be a great symphony that Beethoven would envy.

Even if you've studied in a school of communications, your life can become a model report.
Although there have great culture, you can cultivate wisdom of charity.

Even if your work is humble, you can turn your day in prayer.
Even if you have forty, sixty or seventy years, you can be young at heart.
Although wrinkles and mark your face, is worth your inner beauty.

While your feet bleed on road trips and stones, your face can smile. Keep your hands
Although the scars of problems and misunderstandings can thank your lips.

bitter tears While traveling on your face, you have a heart to love.
Although do not be a saint or an angel in heaven you have booked a place.
Everything, everything ... up to you.


The love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment