Monday, June 22, 2009

Confirmation Letter Of Volunteer Work

Chain of Friendship The beauty of living and something more ...

This pink to embellish life.




One of my esconeras embroidered ribbon.





Hello, very good morning with my dear friends of the soul, here with great joy in my heart, enjoying a thousand and one details that gives us life, that simple ... yet very cold but heat here in the soul for all who need the warmth that has escaped them somewhere.



Here I leave a gift for the soul and something else ... one of my embroidery on tape ... I hope you like it.



Life is beautiful

Life gives you what you
if you offer your offer will defeat that gives you happiness
if you offer also gives you
but think of something
life is wonderful and does not give you more than you deserve.

In life you always
find what you want, whatever you want
you need, the support to continue
but never forget something.
always in the presence of God.



The love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment